ADEY Water Test Kit
Availability: In stock
ADEY's water testing delivers a fast, accurate and reliable service, providing an online facility which produces reports on water quality and an explanation of the likely causes of system problems along with ADEY's best practice recommendations to restore the heating system to full efficiency.
The reports are produced from ADEY's state-of-the-art R&D facility in Kent, which is the first and only laboratory in the HVAC sector to be accredited by UKAS for testing central heating system water.
- Tests central heating system water quality
- Ensures correct system dosing
- Treatment recommendations to prolong system life and efficiency
- In-house accredited laboratory report
- Fast, secure and reliable online portal service
The kit contains the following items:
- 1 plastic bottle (mains water)
- 1 plastic bottle (system water)
- 1 sachet of MC1+ Quick Test strips
- 1 instruction leaflet/questionnaire
- 1 pre-paid envelope
- Product Questions